Créé le jeudi 10 mai 2012 11:11
Écrit par Super User
After you accomplish this method of template installation, your site won't look as our demo. You will probably need a lot of customizations after installation, therefore we strongly recommend you to use HotStart installation method.
- Unzip file "hot_cinemaXX.zip" from archive you downloaded after purchase.
- In your Joomla admin panel, go Extensions > Extension Manager. See Image 1.
- Click <Browse> button and locate file "hot_cinemaXX.zip" on your computer. Click <Upload & Install> button. See Step Image 2.
- Once the file has been uploaded on your server, you would get a message as on this image. See Image 3.
- Go Extensions > Template Manager, select "hot_cinema - Default" from the list and click Default icon (star in the right column). See Image 4.
- Check site frontend. Now you should see your website with a new template.
After the installation procedure, you won't get your website look as this Demo. Maybe you'd need to change positions of your modules according to this guide and change parameters in some of your menus. We recommend HotStart installation.